Athletics Tracks Construction
Athletics, one of the oldest sports branches, is one of the most important parts of the Olympic games today. The texture of the floor used for the athletics tracks and the materials used in the coating are of great importance for the performance of the sport. An athletics track should be the length of 400 meters and it must be constructed by a leading company.
Construction of Athletics Tracks
The types of floors used in the construction of a running track can be examined in several groups as Full Polyurethane Floor Track, Sandwich System Track, and Rubber Floor Track.
- Rubber floor track is applied on asphalt or concrete ground. The area to be applied must be smooth, clean and dry. Primer is applied between the floor and the material to be used. Polyurethane binder and rubber granules mixed with the help of a mixer are applied on the primer at the specified thickness by sprinkling. It is an athletics track with shock-absorbing and water permeability.
- Full polyurethane floor track is one of the floor covering types suitable for professional organizations. It can be used safely as an open-air Athletic Track, as it allows competitions to be held regardless of the weather conditions. It consists of a 4 mm polyurethane layer with EPDM granules on top of a 13 mm polyurethane layer. It is 17mm thick in total. The subfloor is asphalt or concrete, and the upper is a synthetic coating.
- A sandwich system track is a type of coating and it should be applied on asphalt or concrete ground and should be 14 mm thick.
- The first thing to do for tartan track installation is the preparation of the ground. According to the need, asphalt can be used for later use in the infrastructure, and tartan floor application is made on the asphalting. Some criteria should not be ignored for IAAF certification.
All floor covering types constructed for an athletic running track are healthy‚ easy to clean and non-slip and they have the ability to be repaired and patched by not being affected by environmental conditions. The Athletics Track must be also constructed in accordance with the standards of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).
Construction of Athletics Track in IAAF Standards
There are some criteria and standards for the construction of an athletics track. The tartan track floors should be in accordance with these standards and they can be certified. Many companies receive the Class 1 and Class 2 certificates required for Athletics Track Construction. Expert technical staffs make the floor covering for the construction of the athletics track. You may get further information on running track construction specifications by contacting the company that you have preferred.
Athletics Tracks Installation Companies
A quality running track can only be offered by a leading company. For this reason, care should be taken while conducting company research and the process should be taken after being sure. There are many running track installation companies but the most important thing is to choose the best one.
Athletics Tracks Prices
The cost of the product may vary depending on many factors. The main elements can be listed as follows:
- Preferred company,
- Characteristics of the field,
- The size of the area,
- Selected coating type,
- Chosen running track material,
- Extra demands by the customers.
For the most accurate price information, the preferred company must be contacted. Expert teams can give price information after analyzing the area and creating a project in a computer environment. The athletics track installation process also affects the cost of athletic tracks.
If you also want to get support about running track construction from a specialist company, you may contact us immediately or take a look at our website. If you wish, you can fill out the form below, create a request or get further information about running track costs. Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible and forward your requests to us. As Integral Group, we are always beside you in all of the processes!
Sport is an activity that enables children to develop physically, socia...Review News